LeapFrog LeapBuilders 123 Fix-It Truck Review
LeapFrog LeapBuilders 123 Fix-It Truck Review – There is no greater joy for a parent than to invest in toys that your kids will not only have fun with, but they can also learn during play time. This is exactly what you get with the Leapfrog Leapbuilders 123 fix-it truck. The product offers users a huge range of options to play with. Designed for children ages 2-5 years, the product presents 31 valuable pieces. These include 15 standard blocks, the same number of smart blocks, and a single smart star unit. It is a valuable toy that teaches kids different skills including numbers, tools, colors, problem solving, rhythm & music, etc.
Features of LeapFrog LeapBuilders 123 Fix-It Truck
Table of Contents
There is so much that your bundle of joy can achieve with the Leapbuilder categorized as one of the best learning toys for toddlers. Examples of these are:
- Building Trucks – This toy allows children to channel their creativity as they use the available blocks to build a truck and a train that is complete with tool blocks, wheels, and much more.
- Listening to Music – There are no dull moments when your little one is playing with the L It features a music button that blasts out different songs and melodies.
- An Electronic Unit – This churns out joyful sounds and phrases. It is one of the features of the product that makes things interesting as the child plays.
- Answer Questions – This amazing LeapFrog creation comes with a learning button kids can press to listen to requests. The Smart Star unit waits for the child to insert the proper block so that it can respond.
One of The Best Learning Toys For Toddlers
There are multiple reasons this playset is one of the best learning toys for toddlers such as:
- It presents electronic building blocks that kids have a blast with playing and learning at the same time.
- The Leapbuilder offers toddlers more than 120 learning sounds and phrases.
- All the blocks are made in such a way that they provide an easy grip for the user’s tiny hands. The pieces also clamp easily together so that young kids can handle them with ease.
- The toy is versatile ideal for kids across different age sets.
- The toy set has an impeccable mixture of movable and regular blocks. This creates limitless options for the little angels allowing them to come up with original creations.
Things to Consider…
While the Leapbuilder appears perfect, there are a few areas it might improve on such as:
- Renewing of batteries all the time so that the child can enjoy all the sounds that come from the toy.
- Another con that comes to mind is that your child may not want to put down the blocks be it napping or eating time.
The Leapfrog Leapbuilders 123 fix-it truck is a must-have for any child who is above 18 months. It is one of the building block toy sets that permit kids to enjoy the unlimited play. All the pieces are available in bright colors for easier recognition. You will also be happy to learn that is an excellent learning toy that will grow with your child lasting years.